- Squeeze juice of 4 oranges
- Grate rind off one orange
- Add 3 eggs to bowl with rind
- Whisk eggs and rind
- While whisking, add half cup of corn oil
- While whisking, Add half cup of milk
- Add orange juice
- Add 1 package vanilla sugar (8g)
- Sift 2 cups flour and 1 cup sugar
- Add 2 tsp of baking powder
- Fold in the wet ingredients, do not whisk. Gently stir while pouring in and until homogenous.
- Oil bread or baking pan
- Bake at 360F
- After 20 mins, check if a knife comes out dry. Check regularly until comes out dry.
- Some think this wasn’t the best and that it should have had more sugar and less oil.
- Use farm fresh eggs if possible.