Skip to content
Pesto Tomato Stuffed Chicken
- 3 lb Chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 150g Traditional Ricotta Cheese
- 30g Sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 100g Panko
- 80g basil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup nuts (pine nuts or walnuts)
- Half a head of garlic
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Prepare your pesto by blending ingredients until it’s your desire consistency
- Mise en place: prepare your workstation with bowls/plates holding your chicken, salt, pesto, ricotta, sundried tomatoes, panko.
- Prepare a baking tray
- Use one hand to handle the chicken thighs and the other to season or place sauces on.
- Salt the outside of the chicken thigh then flip and salt the inside.
- Layer your pesto, ricotta, sundried tomatoes inside the chicken thigh
- Fold closed and roll through panko
- Place on baking tray and repeat until all pieces are completed
- Bake at 400 F for 1h or until internal temperature reaches 165 F.