Shrimp Stir Fry
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 tbsp minced garlic (or ~6 cloves)
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes (or sub 2 dried spicey red peppers)
- ½ tsp cornstarch (mixed with a bit of water first, then added to sauce)
- Sprig of Thai basil
- 1lb large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- Cooking oil
- On high heat, sauté broccoli with salt, pepper in batches. Set aside.
- Add shallot with oil, set aside.
- Add butter and shrimp, add some sauce. If shrimp sweats a lot, remove shrimp and reduce sauce or throw out if too watery.
- Add remaining sauce to pan with some oil. Once bubbling, add everything back in. Toss and serve on rice.